There Are Times I’m Not Totally Sure What I’m Doing

Like this one, for example. I might have had a little too much lemonade. I don’t remember.

Anyway y’all can help me out by watching for obvious signs of stroke and/or eruliaf niarb that might appear in the toons, or elsewhere. Just drop me a heads-up like “Earl, your shit looks retarded!” and I will call 191 from here. Things You!

superbucket

17 responses to “There Are Times I’m Not Totally Sure What I’m Doing

1. bluesjunky May 17, 2016 at 8:39 pm

That’s a masterpiece!

2. GruntOfMonteCristo May 17, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Well, I totally follow the free-association thinking trail of genius that you are laying down here, and I approve. So, I must be just as retarded, at a minimum. Carry on!

3. Papabear May 18, 2016 at 9:50 am

Earl, it’s not the lemonade that has affected your “noitcnuf niarb”, but the fact that you use a glass of vodka and a jigger of lemonade. The REVERSE is supposed to be the recipe. I will, however, remain diligent to scrutinize, (I apologize for the multi-syllabic words, Your Drunkenness), this site to guarantee your slobbering rants maintain the same level of genius we have been accustomed to.

• Earl of Taint May 18, 2016 at 8:16 pm

My lemonade is alcohol free. Dr says it’s more likely a reaction to the excess intake of citric acid or maybe the Demerol.

• bluesjunky May 18, 2016 at 10:05 pm

mmmmm…demerol…

• papabear1950 May 20, 2016 at 10:49 am

I guess “alcohol free” is better than “alcohol expensive”, but my concern for you is over your “blood alcohol level” being higher than the national speed limit. PLUS when you mix booze with “Meperidine”, drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, difficulty concentrating, and impairment in thinking and judgment, fainting, coma, (all the things that we’ve come to know and love about you), or even death may ensue. It is suggested that you avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous blog-sites.

• Earl of Taint May 18, 2016 at 8:19 pm

BTW we don’t use the j-word here, you mixist.

• papabear1950 May 20, 2016 at 10:58 am

I apologize for my insensitivity to your standards, sir. Please re-read my post and in place of the “j-word” substitute “african-american-ger”. Again, my heartfelt remorse is extended, (plus two of my favorite digits, you feckless crapulous sot).

• Papabear May 21, 2016 at 11:37 pm

Like Corporal Agarn from “F-Troop”, after Sergeant O’Rourke says, “Agarn… I don’t know why everyone says you’re so dumb”. An hour later he says, “Who says I’m dumb?” Your rejoinder only took 10 1/2 times that long. Good job! (pseudo “participation award” for the dipsomaniac who’s response time is slower than a glacier.)