Trump It Is

Not my first choice but more people want Trump, so be it. Honestly he may be the best guy to withstand the lying left, at this point. They would tear Mother Teresa to shreds if she were the GOP nominee. He can dish their shit right back to them. Should be good family fun to watch – and believe it or not I’m all in this for the fun.

dead-ted

Good fight, Ted. Maybe next time.

30 responses to “Trump It Is

1. GruntOfMonteCristo May 4, 2016 at 6:45 pm

I hear yah, but I’m optimistic. I suspect there’ll be plenty of fun to be had. Earl won’t be out of a job any time soon.

2. bluesjunky May 4, 2016 at 8:27 pm

The more I think about it, I think he’s like the perfect candidate to go up against Killary. She’ll attack him on something like Trump U., he’ll make that goofy face he always makes, and then rip her fucking throat out. Yeah, I think this is gonna be fun…

3. jw burns May 4, 2016 at 10:01 pm

I would have supported Gilbert Gottfried if I thought he had a shot at stopping the rot. Just glad phase I is over and maybe civility can seep back in. I do have a prediction. The day that Trump is elected ISIS will pass out crucifixes and start trying to convince everybody that they’re Italian. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khyZI3RK2lE

4. Geri May 4, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Yeah, right – maybe next time teddy boy. Gimme a fucking break, please. After all the bullshit Lyin’ Ted has pulled on this country he’s still your first choice… Ridiculous! He voted for TPP and then fucking lied about. That right there is huge. He’s a fucking Washington insider all the way, too. This says much about you, and the liar got right in bed with those elitist pig insiders hoping to steal the nomination from Trump. I was rooting for the prick in the beginning then he starting show what an establishment RINO he really is and that was it for a whole lot of folks. I doubt they’re going to welcome him back in the senate with all the enemies he’s made, which are many. Yeah maybe next time teddy boy…

Like I said, this says a LOT about you.

Sent from my iPad

• poppajoe49 May 5, 2016 at 7:49 am

Looks like the Trumpbots are just recycled Obamabots.
      They can’t just say something, they have to curse and insult the other people, just like their hero Donny Boy.
      They blindly believe everything their boy says, in spite of the facts.
      We are so screwed as a nation.

• Mac May 5, 2016 at 11:03 am

Anyone who really and truly believes Trump is a liberal is not dealing with reality. There are other choices in life besides communists Hillary and Obama, and ultra-right theocrat globalist Ted Cruz. Crzu is a lawyer and a politician. We’ve been doing that for decades. Look where we are now. Our sovereignty is almost gone. Say what you want about Trump, but he’s for America first, as he says.

The country is not what it was in 1980. It’s more “diverse” now, because of Bush and Obama’s open borders bullshit. I think we all know that “diverse” people will never vote Republican the way the party was. I’d rather have a pragmatist like Trump, who will reconsider positions without selling out, rather than a hardcore and intransigent ideologue like Ted Cruz. I mean, Cruz claims to be Mr. Constitution, yet he thinks dildos shouldn’t be legal? I thought he was for “smaller government”. Hillary knew just how to beat Cruz. She’s scared shitless of Trump. Just read an article this morning about it.

Perhaps it’s my libertarianism. I was never Tea Party, and I don’t understand a lot of their positions on things and the religiosity, even though I believe in God. However, I absolutely despise lefties, and I’ve been somewhat uncomfortably aligned with Tea Party people because of that imbecile commie twat Obama. What other people do and how they live is none of my business as long as they don’t come onto my property or bother my wife.

I hope the Cruz people come around. Really.

• Earl of Taint May 5, 2016 at 8:21 pm

I’ll wager that a great many Tea Party supporters will eagerly vote for Trump. Honestly, I’d figure far fewer Libertarians will.
          But it’s Trump or Hillary now. Simple choice for me, despite whatever reservations I may have – like I always have for any candidate -there is no viable alternative. Trump it is.

• poppajoe49 May 5, 2016 at 9:07 pm

What about Gary Johnson (Libertarian Candidate)?
            I have never voted Libertarian, but if there is ever a chance to get one, this is it.

• Earl of Taint May 6, 2016 at 8:56 pm

This is not the year. Libertarians have not caught fire yet. I’d thought Cruz would have been a good start at installing more libertarianism in the government’s procedures. Then he said he’d ban dildos. Anyway that train has left and the station is stuck here with The Donald.

• Earl of Taint May 5, 2016 at 8:24 pm

After the past 7 years, I will give Trump a chance.

• poppajoe49 May 5, 2016 at 9:09 pm

I will give him one chance, but it will all hinge on who he gets for a running mate, and if he puts out his Supreme Court nominees before the election. That will determine if I can vote for him or not.

• Earl of Taint May 5, 2016 at 8:35 pm

Ted Cruz is a good and decent man. Also he’s bowed out and done. You’ve been drinking the cough syrup again and you know damn well how that ruins your whole cheerleading vibe.
      Only you can reclaim your life, Gelli. Please seek help. We care.

5. Stosh May 5, 2016 at 1:07 pm

So now we have the choice between a NY liberal child molester / rapist, crony capitalist and a NY liberal corrupt bribe accepting liar who sells top secret info to the enemy. Great job…

6. iratenate May 5, 2016 at 8:50 pm

How on earth could Trump be anyone’s first choice? Trump wouldn’t even be my last choice…

7. jw burns May 6, 2016 at 4:20 pm

This turned up on Zero Hedge and Infowars a day or so ago and apparently no one is particularly alarmed by it.
    I’ve send multiple emails to Trump state groups, and the national group, and no answer. No new stories about it emerging. I’ve even sent something to the Ben Carson folks. Maybe we are through the looking glass and there really is only one reality

• Earl of Taint May 6, 2016 at 8:42 pm

I dunno. Maybe he sucked as a Soros employee? Played on the wrong team?

I saw it. We’ll see.

• jw burns May 6, 2016 at 9:01 pm

Maybe. Hope so. I’m getting too old to live on MREs and lug a .762 through bogs. Some time has passed and what’s been more of a source of concern is Trump’s dismissal of it like it shouldn’t have sent up any flags. Same with his core faithful. He needs to remember that this is a transaction.

• poppajoe49 May 7, 2016 at 6:10 am

I saw it also. He still is on Soros’ payroll! If this doesn’t prove to the Trumpbots that Trump is no better than Barky, then we are so screwed. It’s just like the scene from Star Wars where the Emperor cons everyone into electing him to run the First Galactic Empire, and Soros does look like the Emperor.

• poppajoe49 May 7, 2016 at 6:32 am

Just to clarify about him still being on Soros’ payroll. Do you really believe that anyone that has worked for that vampire can actually get away alive? Soros sucks the life blood from his people and then maintains an otherworldly hold on their souls. They will always do his bidding whenever he calls. Don’t be surprised to find out that Soros actually donates to the Trump campaign. They’re not that far apart politically, ideologically, and ethically.

• jw burns May 7, 2016 at 10:51 am

I’d say that that might be jumping ahead a bit. I’m going to stay vigilant and monitor the situation. Tell me one who was squeaky clean and please don’t say Ted. Like I said, we are through the looking glass so this whole thing could head in any direction. Two causes for optimism with Trump are who hates him, and who publicly supports him. The left fears and despises him, the likes of Sessions, Giuliani, and Arpaio think he’s the way to go. Confusion to the enemy. https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/soros-in-the-secret-garden-66838.jpg?w=547