I Like To Imagine The Possibilities

But I’m not showing you a view into the cell, sorry. Why?

Imagine, if you dare, the hospital gown. That enough?

No? Well then picture the inmate, desperate for intoxication, eagerly presenting her scabby, pallid, spider-veined butthocks as a ready and willing target for the injection. Are we done?

OK think of 2 old, soggy, heavily soiled, stained and mildewed pillows lying on both sides of a dirty old ripped out fireplace. Get it?

Sorry but I just couldn’t bring myself to show that to you.

a visitor in prison

hillary's ass metaphor

11 responses to “I Like To Imagine The Possibilities

1. poppajoe49 May 3, 2016 at 8:40 pm

For proper size comparison, I was thinking 2 large piles of hay, stacked on either side of a rotting, decrepit barn.

2. bluesjunky May 3, 2016 at 8:41 pm

I hate you…

3. Tucci78 May 3, 2016 at 11:22 pm

“You must try one in the ass, Mr. President!
    “We’ll all pretend it’s a new thing for you.”

Aside from the fact that “Mr. President” is purely a courtesy title for our Indonesian-in-Chief, aren’t there also some indications that Hitlery’s e-mail trail is tending to lead the criminal investigation all the way to Stanley Ann Dunham’s little bastard?

Might be that it’s wrong to picture him in any costume other than prison orange.

4. jw burns May 3, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Kudos EoT. However, methinks Buck has tried more than one in the ass. I hop that they at least let her keep her autographed Squatty Potty and Amway makeup kit.

• Earl of Taint May 4, 2016 at 5:43 pm

No doubt on Barry’s hard-ridden service door. Ever notice how he always appears to be riding a stick pony down a flight of stairs? I am convinced that’s a continence issue.

• jw burns May 4, 2016 at 6:45 pm

This smacks of wisdom EoT. Our Buck, may Allah bless him and keep him, has had a tough life. It has been a long dirt road to where he is today.

5. GruntOfMonteCristo May 4, 2016 at 1:32 pm

We really didn’t need both the description AND the dramatization, there, Earl. One was more than enough. You’ll be getting a bill from my local assisted suicide center. I just hope they have those grape margaritas…