Backstabbing Santa

Betrayed again by the Hogs at the Trough. Someone tell me who to root for here…they’re all money-grubbing slime without an ounce of integrity.

I hate their corrupt, lying guts. Like any of them give a rat’s (aka Paul Ryan’s) hairy ass about that. They’re all home in the mansions their lobbyists bought, toasting their latest rape of the compliant commoners while the money rolls in.

By Allah’s broad buttocks, they can all go to Hell. The GOP is dead to me.

Merry Fucking Christmas.

bohica santa

BOHICA – BITCHES!!

22 responses to “Backstabbing Santa

1. Earl of Taint December 19, 2015 at 9:08 am

Take this, it’s Minty!

2. Cry and Howl December 19, 2015 at 9:19 am

LOL! Have a great weekend!

3. Scooter Van Neuter December 19, 2015 at 10:05 am

So you’re saying you do, or do not approve of the GOP’s participation in the budget deal? Please be clear.

4. bluesjunky December 19, 2015 at 10:28 am

This after the electorate gave them TWO historic elections and control of Congress, expecting SOME kind of push back against this sickening “fundamental transformation of America”. How the fuck was that vote any different than if the Left still had control?

They’re ALL pigs at the same trough…the only difference being their place in line, depending on which party is in power.

• GruntOfMonteCristo December 19, 2015 at 2:03 pm

The GOP is dead. Now all we need is to replace the statues being torn down by the #blm crowd with statues of Paul, Mitch and Lindsey being burned at the stake.

• bluesjunky December 20, 2015 at 8:53 am

Yeah…I forget who called them the “Whigs” on Jan’s site, but he was spot on. They’ve completely blown it. An honest, conservative party will replace them, and most likely draw plenty of registered Democrats away from the party that the Progressives have ruined.

I registered, as a Democrat, in 1970. OK, I was 18, and naive as hell. But back then, the Democrats were more like the Republicans of today, and the Progressives today are communists. The whole system has slid to the Left, and it’s LONG past time for a major correction.

• Earl of Taint December 20, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Creative! I’d like to see a monument where they are depicted being anally violated with a dry Douglas Fir. We could decorate it at Christmas.

5. Pingback: Three Stages of Jihad | IowaDawg Blogging Stuff

6. Pingback: Boehner V2.0 | NCRenegade

7. The Real Chish December 20, 2015 at 5:44 am

LOL. “They’re all home in their mansions.” You know, the ones with FENCES around them.

8. LadyRavenSDC December 20, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Dead. Unfortunately not buried. Maybe for Christmas?

9. papabear December 22, 2015 at 11:50 am

WHAT THE HELL? When I was in D. C. in the late ’80’s there were a lot of foods to choose from. NOW it appears all you can eat is a triple bacon bilderberger with cheese! The “slippery slope” has become a CLIFF! I say we clean house 100%, send ALL of congress and the WH to PRISON for treason, THEN only elect graduates from Hillsdale College, where they must PASS a course on the Constitution to graduate! I’m so mad I could eat tungsten-carbide!

10. papabear1950 December 24, 2015 at 10:44 pm

I just realized that, considering the elfaggot with the candy-cane, that the name of this post should be “backDOORstabbing-santa”. You know about the preoccupation Kwanzaa Claws has with the “poop chute”.