Fat Fucking Sack Of Shit Said What?

mm

12 responses to “Fat Fucking Sack Of Shit Said What?

1. GruntOfMonteCristo December 17, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Is he referring to his underwear size or the size of his jacuzzi back at his 100 acre lakeside mansion in Flint?

2. proofpositiveblog December 18, 2015 at 1:07 am

…and when I read the headline, I didn’t need to ask who it was about!

3. KenH December 18, 2015 at 2:46 am

You know, if Bloat Boy wore a suicide vest and self-detonated he’s more likely to get more hits for his demise, as well as being filed with those Whale Demolition videos

4. Blue Lou Boyle December 18, 2015 at 8:31 am

In my humble opinion…fat fucking absolutely worthless sack of whale shit…..

5. Mac December 18, 2015 at 9:05 am

Seriously. When the fucking motherfucking fuck is this fucking bloated obese piece of fucking shit going to do everyone a favor and fucking die? I’m really looking forward to the day when he wakes up, has his breakfast served to him on a forklift, as usual, then squats down and takes a big, loud, smelly shit. He’ll strain and push hard, and, hopefully, he’ll pull an Elvis, and his flubbery, blubbery heart will instant lock up like a rusty chainsaw. A fitting end to a pesty little lisping whiny puss.

I hate that phony commie hypocrite bastard. Mr. “Man-of-the-people”, and he owns a $3 million lakefront home in Michigan, and he went out of his way to screw over his wife in their divorce. The “facts” he presents in his films play fast and loose with the truth. He’s a faggy little lying wuss. And, of course, while he walks around in that dumbass baseball cap complaining about “hate”, he’s the most hateful little piece of shit I’ve ever seen.

…Whew… I’m done now. Feel better. Thanks for a safe space to voice my concerns. Hope I didn’t engage in a microaggression by doing so.

6. Synicle December 18, 2015 at 10:13 am

Whew…made me feel better just reading an accurate and truthful piece of journalism for a change! Thanks!

7. woodsterman December 18, 2015 at 1:43 pm

It would take a yard of concrete to plug up that ass hat’s mouth.