I’ve Renamed The University Of Missouri. It’s Done – Now Hush.

Apologies to any alums out there…as well as the majority of students who are trying to earn their degrees the old fashioned way, without being walked through it. But due to the vocal minority of students, teachers and administrators whining about “oppression” because some random drunks called them bad names, well we just can’t have you going around calling yourselves “Tigers”.

And so, from now on you will be known as the Misseri Whining Vaginas. Should look great on your resumes, assuming you may have need for one. I damn sure wouldn’t hire you so don’t ask.

I know what she needs but I am physically incapable of helping her. Any volunteers?

15 responses to “I’ve Renamed The University Of Missouri. It’s Done – Now Hush.

1. GruntOfMonteCristo November 10, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Not for a bazillion tons of gold, Kemo Sabe.

2. bluesjunky November 10, 2015 at 8:41 pm

That screeching demon is the culmination of the past 40 years of unchecked, self-inflicted stupidity on college campuses. And it’s gonna get worse before it gets better. Those two resignations were like blood in the water…

• Earl of Taint November 11, 2015 at 8:01 pm

It was the same shit in the 60s and early 70s. Small minority of students got the press coverage and ‘defined’ their generation. The Media is the root cause. Writers gotta write – everyday – and nobody wants to read/see/hear about boring, normal, rational, functional people. They like the Circus. So yes, there will be more Circuses.

3. Mike Dee November 10, 2015 at 10:24 pm

It must be what she meant when she yelled, “I need some muscle over here.”

4. poppajoe49 November 11, 2015 at 1:16 am

She needs to be fisted.

5. Pingback: Good Anti-Liberal Stuff | IowaDawg Blogging Stuff

6. ensitue November 12, 2015 at 1:09 pm

She looks like an angry transgendered Carrot Top, wearing a bucket full of ugly

7. comradewhoopie November 14, 2015 at 11:49 am

I wouldn’t do her with Scooter Van Neuter’s noodle.