Obama Finally Comes Through – Keeps His Promise

Fundamental Change has arrived. Aided by the Democrats, the Media, Academia, Non-Governmental Organizations and Assorted Activist Liberal Monkey Sluts (some flying, most just grounders and treelings) all marching in lockstep obedience to sniff and exult every Macadamia scented poot that emanates from the prolapsed sphincter of Barack Hussein Obama, we’ve come to this shit right here.

And it was all way too easily achieved.

And it was all way too easily achieved.

17 responses to “Obama Finally Comes Through – Keeps His Promise

1. GruntOfMonteCristo October 30, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Easy for him. Damn painful for us.

2. LadyRavenSDC October 30, 2015 at 10:05 pm

And, We, the People, just let him do it.

3. agent provocateur October 30, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Reblogged this on Nevada State Personnel Watch.

4. LadyRavenSDC October 30, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I sent pic to my siblings. A brother commented – “I thought that had to be a joke but, nope, it is true. Odd thing about those two photos is the guys who were awarded all that money have dour looks and the couple who got slammed with a fine are smiling.”

• Papabear October 31, 2015 at 9:51 am

The smiling couple follow the True God, the scowling guys belong to a camel-shagging fertility cult and expect to get 72 Helen Thomases when they die… isn’t that hard to understand.

5. I.C. Nielsen October 31, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Both parties were applying for a religious accommodation. A conscientious objection. It appears now that Sharia Law Trumps Christian Law. As Mark Knopfler sang “I’ve got one eye on the horizon, back to the wall…..I’m just cleaning my gun.”

6. Mac October 31, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Well, hey there, Earl… After all, we should’ve known, right? He said he would “fundamentally change” the country. I really don’t have to remind people of the definition of the noun “fundament”, do I?

He’s a femmy little homo wuss, and he likes fundaments. Hence, “fundamental change”, n’est-ce pas? He wants us all to be queer. Queers don’t fight, and you can do whatever you want to them as long as you give them plenty of fashionable clothes to wear and 3rd graders to nosh on.

7. normbal November 1, 2015 at 6:40 am

That’s somehow reassuring to know. So President Obeyme doesn’t ALWAYS lie after all.

8. bluebird of bitterness November 1, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Sheesh. No matter how cynical I get, I just can’t keep up.