Hanging Out With Joe

I probably got a little carried away with this one…

hangin out with joe

10 responses to “Hanging Out With Joe

1. bluesjunky October 11, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Don’t trip comin’ outta the blocks, Joe…

2. GruntOfMonteCristo October 11, 2015 at 11:14 pm

Carried away? I don’t think so, really, but if the next one is entitled “The Chappaqua Dangler” I’m not even looking at the graphic!”

3. woodsterman October 12, 2015 at 9:00 am

Joe! It’s called a jock strap.

4. Shminky October 12, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Euu euu euu euu euu euu euu! I may never forgive you!

5. papabear1950 October 13, 2015 at 9:19 am

I heard that “Jose” Biteme’s favorite Indian is “Sack-ajawea”, he refers to his wife as his “Ball-and-chain”, he gets a bit “teste” when challenged, he had a raging case of the “clapper” in college, and he would NEVER let Quasimodo stand between his ankles!

• Earl of Taint October 13, 2015 at 8:58 pm

He has special pockets sewn into the hems of his pants. Shorts too but they’re more like that Mexican ball & cup game. Tricky to get ’em in there.

• papabear1950 October 13, 2015 at 11:15 pm

And all this time I thought he cut the bottoms OUT of his pockets!
        (Reminds me of an episode of You Bet Your Life, when a woman was asked to reach into Groucho’s pocket for a surprise, she said she felt crazy, Groucho said “move your hand to the left and you’ll feel nuts”.)

6. papabear1950 October 14, 2015 at 9:38 am

Hey, wait a minute… is this a “time-lapse” photo of Caitlyn Jennitals in 50 years?

7. Scooter Van Neuter October 19, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Anyone who’d post an image of something like this is sick, sick, sick.
    Have you no shame?

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )