I Guess I Just Don’t Appreciate The Impact Of A Federal Government Shut Down

govt shutdown

8 responses to “I Guess I Just Don’t Appreciate The Impact Of A Federal Government Shut Down

1. papabear September 26, 2015 at 10:26 pm

Sans the military, I say LET the damned gov’t shut down, and THEN have each bureau PROVE why it should exist!!!!!! Ronald Reagan exposed that the “gubmint” WAS the problem, so let’s work from THAT premise!

• Earl of Taint September 27, 2015 at 10:18 am

We have millions of federal employees on the payroll. We can’t just throw them out in the street…but who else would hire them? I think we’re looking at euthanasia as the only viable solution here. They’d pass in their sleep. No one would notice. Voila.

• bluesjunky September 27, 2015 at 10:55 am

I think you may have just touched on the PERFECT job for Killery, Earl! Secretary of Federal Employee Eugenics…Clinton-style. Committing “suicide” in Ft. Marcy Park, dying in a plane crash with a 45 cal. hole behind their ear, struck by a train on some desolate track in Arkansas…just yer run-of-the-mill, easily covered up TRAGIC occurrences.

• papabear September 28, 2015 at 10:00 am

You have stumbled upon a GENIUS idea… but the name… I think “Planned Bureaucrathood” would instill the proper “worship of a gov’t program” required by the left, and the requisite modicum of resultant DEATH for we who want the best for our country, (methinks bluesjunky has seen “The Clinton Chronicles”.)

• geofraz October 8, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Millions? Well, give them guns and put them on the border with ‘shoot to kill’ orders. Illegals problem solved, drug cartel and drud probk em solved and no money spent on a wall. To hell with Trump, I should run for president.

2. GruntOfMonteCristo September 26, 2015 at 11:18 pm

Shut ‘er down, Boys! If those non-essential EPA bureaucrats (but I repeat myself) haven’t got their beer stocked up by now, it’s their own damn fault.

3. B Woodman October 8, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Cut each non-Constitutional FedGov agency budget by 5-10% per year, for the next 10-20 years. This will put each agency into reduction by attrition (retiring, quitting, no new hires).

Time to wake up now.