Luckily, Nothing Like This Could Ever Happen Here

candidate hitler

14 responses to “Luckily, Nothing Like This Could Ever Happen Here

1. Papabear July 23, 2015 at 8:32 pm

Ach du lieber, “Ze Lehrling” playink een black und vight. Ist Ivana Braun goink to guest shtar?

2. KenH July 24, 2015 at 1:29 am

you FAIL

3. Mac July 24, 2015 at 8:04 am

Aw, come on, Earl… I seriously love your stuff, but Donald is absolutely, incredibly, certainly, definitely not Adolf. Not even close. There is nothing wrong with pointing out that illegal immigrants — and too many legal Third World immigrants — are wrecking the country. Only about 20% of Mexican immigrants finished high school! Why are we importing what is going to end up being just another permanent underclass? The miniscule assimilation rate for these people couldn’t be seen with an electron microscope. I think Trump is doing a good thing by ignoring politcally correct hogwash bullshit and lies. I mean, our country is not great because of 240 years of Mexican peasant culture.

However, if the Mexicans all looked like Salma Hayek, I say open the fucking border right now.

Well, maybe you don’t like Donald, but I still love your website, and I always will. Kiss, kiss.

• Earl of Taint July 24, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Thanks Mac, I do appreciate your points. For the record – though I knew a few folks would come to that conclusion – I do not think Trump is Hitler. I’m drawing a parallel to the circumstances that brought Hitler to power. And making fun of The Hair. I do not personally like Trump, I admit. I do not trust that what he says is what he will do. I don’t like his arrogance or his dismissal of all dissent, often with ridicule. I don’t like Obama for the same reasons, among others.

4. geri weiss July 24, 2015 at 10:18 am

Not funny…  Why are you making fun of Trump??  I don’t get it – he totally speaks the truth.  You must be one of those lefty kool-aide drinking loons that can’t  HANDLE the truth!!

• Earl of Taint July 24, 2015 at 6:22 pm

I think he’s laughable, that’s why. I’ll bet you believe the same thing, before this is over.

I think my body of work here belays your assertion, Madam.

Also, the cartoon is not about Trump, really. It’s more about the people he holds in thrall. Like you.

• Karma's Bunghole (@TurdBurglestein) July 25, 2015 at 7:00 am

Admit it. You’re really doing this to troll Scooter Van Neuter because he’s all in for Trump.

• Earl of Taint July 25, 2015 at 5:57 pm

I respect Scooter’s opinion but the word is out he’s bought and paid for. Even if true, I won’t hold it against him. He’s got a really big nut to cover out there in the desert.

• Blu Lou Boyle July 25, 2015 at 11:20 am

Earl, I get it and it’s spot on. Trump says a lot of things that people want to hear, including me, but at the end of the day he is still a clown. And yes the platform message is the same even if the two couldn’t be more different. As always Earl, great stuff!
        Cheers

5. proofpositiveblog July 24, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Is that Hillary having a bad Herr day?

6. minnesoter July 27, 2015 at 7:54 pm