I Hereby Nominate This Woman For The New $10 Bill

Among those who identify with their vaginas, who’s changed the world more?

I rest my case.

ten

15 responses to “I Hereby Nominate This Woman For The New $10 Bill

1. unomac June 21, 2015 at 8:34 am

Drag that thru a trailer park and see how fast it clears out!

2. Papabear June 21, 2015 at 8:49 am

For a moment I thought this was “troof in advertising” and the bill said “United States of Amerikenya”, then I took a “double-take”. lamont DOES deserve notoriety, but how about a debilitating disease… “explosive diarrhbama”, “cardio-vasshole disease”, “Chronic obama Pulmonary Disease”, “lamont Gehrig disease”, (and for the Wookiee, “fibro-magilla”)

• Earl of Taint June 21, 2015 at 7:24 pm

fibro-magilla, lol…how about vanilla magilla shigella rubella?

• Papabear June 23, 2015 at 9:34 am

Earl, to even SUGGEST “vanilla” to be associated with magilla is so “racist” of you, (nudge, nudge… wink, wink). I would soak vanilla ice’s rhyming dictionary in gasoline and “fire” it up!
        I looked up diseases on Kashyyyk and discovered that they get their information about communicable sicknesses magilla obama might have from “Wookieepedia”. Seems like Wookiee “dysentery” (the particular genus named after Kiyoshi Shiga) can turn an effeminate human “man” into a flaming faggot, and I think anecdotal evidence has been vindicated in this case. Thanks for your astute observation. I was previously unaware of primate illnesses.

3. GruntOfMonteCristo June 21, 2015 at 2:16 pm

I could swear she was already on the Zero Dollar bill, but I could be wrong. Nice work fitting her ears all the way inside the ellipse! That had to be a graphical challenge!

• Earl of Taint June 21, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Accounting for future hyper-inflation, the Ten should be worth Zero by the time the feds print the money in 2020.
      And thanks, my astute and insightful colleague. Luckily, cartilage is flexible.

4. woodsterman June 21, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Oh Great One, you just keep nailing em.

5. Chish June 22, 2015 at 10:32 am

“Federal Reserve Not” Nice one!

6. Cry and Howl June 22, 2015 at 2:52 pm

She’s got my vote!

7. KenH June 22, 2015 at 4:54 pm

Considering what the jug-eared motherfucker is…
    He needs his own