How Mooch Got Alienated

Another one based on an idear from faithful reader Come And Take It. Cool stuff over there, btw. He’s making 3D Printers, the machines that print 3D objects from digital files. He’s a real go-getter. Makes me feel ashamed, like most highly productive people do. Lazy Shaming, it’s a microaggression, yep. Just like our poor little Ms Moose, who has endured them her entire deprived and disadvantaged life.

moose abduction

13 responses to “How Mooch Got Alienated

1. GruntOfMonteCristo May 19, 2015 at 9:00 pm

“Drop the Cetacean.” ROTFLOLOL! Thank God that was just a wig! I thought it was a severed Wookie head that somehow got thrown in the mix. Yikes. And why do the aliens’ bodies all look just like Hannah Davis, except, with slightly more clothes than usual?

2. Papabear May 20, 2015 at 10:32 am

I just wish magilla would FINALLY get a hairstylist with enough taste to give her bangs that would be long enough to cover that face! Even a Richard Nixon Halloween mask would be an improvement. Does she have any idea how traumatizing it is for a non-bulemic to see that mug?
    And Earl… “Cetacean”?… Has it REALLY been determined that magilla is a mammal? That “ho” be too cold blooded for ME to make that assertion without a physical.

3. proofpositiveblog May 20, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Gives “certain inalienable rights” a whole new meaning!

4. Pingback: America is built on garbage, Marijuana’s Secrets, Preventing a Future Without ChocolateIowaDawg Blogging Stuff | IowaDawg Blogging Stuff

5. Karma's Bunghole (@TurdBurglestein) May 20, 2015 at 5:02 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA…OH MY ACHING SIDES!!!!

Now that is some internet gold right there. I’m going to try to get MOTUS at michellesmirror.com turned on to this place…maybe get you crosslinked there. I have no doubt her readers would love your work.

BTW…I been stealing a few of your pics and trolling hildabeast’s twitter threads with them. Hope you don’t mind. Anyways, keep on keeping on and should we ever meet up in a fema gulag one day, I’ll treat you to some of my toilet hooch that my prison buddies taught me how to make.

Love ya man,
    Turd Burglestein

6. woodsterman May 21, 2015 at 10:08 am

Da hoe damn Universe is racist … Damn.

7. Blu Lou Boyle May 21, 2015 at 10:54 am

It’s racist, it’s ignorant and funny as hell!
    Threw up laughing again….thanks

8. Mac May 24, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Holy drek, this is funniest goddamn thing I ever saw. “Rejected and excluded”… LOLOLOLOLOL! Excellent job, Earl!