Putting This Up Early In Case Somebody Needs A Last Minute Card For Mom

I hope all you Mothers out there have a wonderful, special day.

mothers_day2015

12 responses to “Putting This Up Early In Case Somebody Needs A Last Minute Card For Mom

1. Mizdoolally@gmail.com May 9, 2015 at 10:38 pm

Are you serious!?! That cow is peeing on her calf? That’s good?

• Turd Burglestein May 10, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Hey Earl…how can I get me one of them there fancy avatar thingies in my profile? I don’t mind the brown geometric splash looking thingie because I once had explosive diarreah that made my man panties look just like that, but if I could put my smiling poop face on here it would really make my day.

• Turd Burglestein May 10, 2015 at 12:58 pm

Now now…it can’t be reasonably determined that the cow is peeing on her calf from that camera angle. The brown eye and golden eye are merely inches apart and it is entirely possible that’s what we’re seeing is clear poop juice coming out.

2. Willysgoatgruff May 9, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Nothin’ says lovin’ like some urine from the oven…

3. GruntOfMonteCristo May 10, 2015 at 10:20 am

Love it, Earl. Imma use it! :)

4. Mizdoolally@gmail.com May 10, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Okay, guys! LOL I get your point. I actually did wonder if peeing on one’s calf might be a normal thing…something like keeping a certain scent on them or something. The calf certainly doesn’t seem to DISLIKE it. Now, for Mr. Burglestein, even from that camera angle it does seem the legs of the calf are directly in line with the cow’s behind. Who knows?!

5. Mizdoolally@gmail.com May 10, 2015 at 8:31 pm

You rascal!

6. Papabear May 11, 2015 at 9:25 am

I’ll bet this scene brings back fond memories for lamont insane soetoro… how his mother treated him while she gallivanted around looking for deeply tanned socialists to play “hide the chorizo” with.

7. Executive Travel Little Gaddesden May 25, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Thanks for any other informative site. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect approach?

I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now working on, and I have
    been at the look out for such info.

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w