Something America Does Not Need To See

Unless you’re looking at it here, where you expect to see it. You’re inured, desensitized and fully prepared. So it doesn’t stop your heart. Most Americans do not visit this site (hard to believe, I know) and they have no idea what HRC looks like naked. I’m pretty sure a whole lot of them would not survive the initial shock – so they don’t need to see it. Except for here.

sexting

21 responses to “Something America Does Not Need To See

1. Diogenes March 4, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Okay. I’m Officially Grossed Out!

2. Pingback: Stupefying of America, Hiring Drone Pilots, Net Neutrality & the Internet Worldwide, Much More | IowaDawg Blogging Stuff

3. Father Paul Lemmen March 4, 2015 at 9:39 pm

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

4. Larro March 4, 2015 at 11:38 pm

WHOA,
    Is that the new Stihl 24″ gas powered self lubricated silicone”crowd pleaser” she’s totin?

I’m staying far away

5. papabear1950 March 5, 2015 at 8:38 am

Holy “poop-on-a-stick” Batman… is that a picture of an anorexic Lena Dunham, the “Pillsbury Dough Girl”, or Shrillary Clinton? Whatever the case, I’m going RIGHT to the web to find some “brain bleach”. If this creature had part of Walt Disney’s theme park dedicated to her it would be called “Fatasyland”! I think I saw her likeness in a Macy’s parade once, (or, rather… was that above a professional football game). I heard she enjoys baking her own “pickle flavored” bread. She uses “dill dough”.

6. Ofay Cat March 5, 2015 at 9:15 am

Well, I had a pretty good idea what Hellary looked like naked. Back in the 60s, when I was a traveling musician we used always look for fat chicks to pick up because they always has a prescription of diet pills (amphetamines) in their purses …. we need that. So we closed our eyes and banged them …. stole got the drugs then looked for something more desirable with the new found energy. Hope you found that entertaining. You really can’t imagine the delight on the face of a fat chick when she realizes that she is being picked up by one of the hot guys in the band … like.

• Earl of Taint March 5, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Good story! We’ve all hogged it once or twice. My own experience required serious beer goggles.

Also my Mom always said a fat girl will treat you better. But Mom was fat, so I saw right through that shit.

7. Wahoo March 5, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Looks like Hillary has picked her running mate for 2016: the Big Bubba!

8. mongrul March 5, 2015 at 9:25 pm

Too late, Scooter exposed the sexting pics already! He should be arrested for that abuse of our eye balls!