Public Service Announcement

Along with the prestige and occasional glory of being a stand-by auxiliary member of the Professional Photojournalists Guild of America comes a solemn commitment to uphold the unbreakable code of ethics we’ve all sworn to abide by. Prime among the directives is the one that states an ethical photojournalist does not ever alter another person’s work and call it his or her own, particularly when the crime is committed in the employment of cheap, tawdry political attacks, against democrats. When we observe such a thing occurring, we are forced to confront it in defense of our collective honor and individual reputations.

And so at the request of my Brethren of the Guild and with the generous financial backing of the Clinton Global Internment Foundation we are joining with dozens an untold number of other leading blogs and news sites to spotlight any and all egregious examples of these repugnant personal attacks unethically foisted onto a trusting public in the guise of professionally skilled and artfully edited “photojournalism”. We hope you will all do your part as well, by posting these warnings far and wide so everyone sees them and they won’t be fooled again!

Here’s the first one off the wire…

FRAUD ALERT

9 responses to “Public Service Announcement

1. Father Paul Lemmen March 1, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

2. puyalluppete March 1, 2015 at 7:29 pm

She will next show Greg Gutfeld’s Unicorn as her new pony claiming she doesn’t condone Mary Jane use.

Sent from my iPhone

3. Larro March 1, 2015 at 8:09 pm

This is very disturbing indeed.
    I now have an integrated collage of three themes, blending in my head at high speed ( as is the margaritas over on the bar… Make that four themes- I am now enjoying the song lyrics,”…three hours later we were mixing margaritas, throwing caution to the wind”…)

The Pigeon Lady (of New York’s Central Park, “Home Alone” movie”
    Hillery (nothing more news worthy can be written of her character; a bushel basket full of manure no self respecting dung beetle would roll out on)

But the scariest aspect of it all, and I’m afraid this one detail may haunt me to my grave….
    Is the absolutely perfect base picture that fits Hillery all the way down to her perfect tee-back….

Hey, the winged llama is no biggie; I was surprised it wasn’t rainbowed.

Thank You Sir, May I Have Another?

4. GruntOfMonteCristo March 1, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I’m pretty sure her 3rd row of chins got removed by the photo pirates, as well. They’re criminals, but they must not be without compassion. Now if the blur-boxes had only been a little bigger… :/

5. Blue Lou Boyle March 2, 2015 at 7:55 am

She looks….maaaaaaavelous!!!!!!!!! BARF!!!!

6. Pingback: The Obama Inquisition, smokers die, women don’t enjoy sex, More | IowaDawg Blogging Stuff

7. Pingback: Public Service Announcement |

8. browns44 March 4, 2015 at 1:58 am

My EYES, you SOB! Now I’m going to have to get a keyboard in braille.