Oh No! He Stretch His Rigaments Too Rong!

Un’s been AWOL for months. Some suspect a possible coup or some dread malady has taken him down. All lies, say the Norks. And they provided this photo to put the rumors to rest.

norknews

ronger regs

13 responses to “Oh No! He Stretch His Rigaments Too Rong!

1. icepeoplecavern October 11, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Reblogged this on Cave of the Ice People and commented:
    Laughing so hard!! You are the Perfect Prescription for America’s Malaise, Sir!

2. willysgoatgruff October 11, 2014 at 7:01 pm

1400 bull penis’s were used in this leg stretching therapy…..all raised by Hand….Hand Kreme Phock….ranch manager

3. Blue Lou Boyle October 11, 2014 at 7:35 pm

Ohhhhhh, I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener, that’s what I truly want to beeeeee, for if i were an Oscar Meyer wiener, everyone would be in love with me!!!!!!!!! Sigh………….

4. GruntOfMonteCristo October 13, 2014 at 1:27 am

The Butterfinger bar is a cruel dilemma, Earl. You got no empathy for ruthless dictators? ;)

Hey, I just sent you some email, Earl, but it’s probably to the wrong account. Please advise if no showee. Thanks!

5. Wahoo October 13, 2014 at 10:59 am

Bung Suk-Ho rook just rike my favorite Asian massage therapist…happy ending every time! Me no cherry boy!

• papabear1950 October 13, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Wahoo, what herr you tark about, “cherry boy”? Oh… nevel mind, I get now… you mean “CHELLY boy”. You learry jocural ferrow!

6. Wahoo October 13, 2014 at 5:08 pm

In North Korea, sometimes you eat the dog…and sometimes the dog eats you.

7. papabear1950 October 13, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Reminds me of the early days of the Beatles and a concert in Tokyo where they sang the song “Prease, Prease Me”

• Wahoo October 13, 2014 at 6:01 pm

@papabear1950. Beatles very very good, but no match for banana show in Okinawa.

• papabear1950 October 13, 2014 at 11:45 pm

But, seriously, forks, a heavy metal band from Japan called “Loudness” played Red Rocks in Morrison, Colorado, and thanked the audience by saying, “Denvel, we RUV you!”

• GruntOfMonteCristo October 14, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Holy shit, papabear. I thought you were foolin’, but I just found this.
          Loudness actually played Red Rocks in 2011. I live nearby and I never heard of ’em or knew they played there. ‘Course, I don’t usually go see Japanese metal bands… ;)

• papabear1950 October 15, 2014 at 7:42 pm

YOU’VE got AC Cobras and live in the front range? We’ve GOT to do lunch. All I’ve got down here is Steve Green and Michelle Malkin.

• GruntOfMonteCristo October 15, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I wish, though there’s a guy in my neighborhood who has a Shelby Cobra 427 kit car. Bastard never takes it out. If that were me, I’d be out in it every nice weekend with the Ol’ Lady in the passenger seat. That ‘Garage’ link is just another site for guy stuff for some of the other bloggers who appreciate shop talk, cars and garage calendar girls and shit like that. Just click the ‘Request’ button and you’re in.

Nothing wrong with the Springs, Bud. Michelle Malkin and Steve Greene are good peoples!