Pingback: » September 21, 2014
Yeah Joe, Listerine kills 99% of the bacteria dead. Unfortunately it’s the other 1% that really does the damage!
That about says it all! Thanks Earl I was seriously jonesing all week without your special stuff!
Thanks man. That’s about the longest I’ve gone w/o throwing something up. New job is sucking what little oxygen I have. In a good way though.
You had me at German….EARL,EARL,EARL…!!
Much Love to Curmudgeon at Political Clown Parade. I Am Honored, Madam.
A Fellow Texan Who Loves German Shepherds, Like Me
A Tremendous Honor from the Mothership
My Media Credentials
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.