Go ahead…dumbasses. There’s a reason you’re not able to do better on your own merits, I guess. Oh well…enjoy getting NO hourly wage.

fast food

drive thru

9 responses to “Fast Food Workers, Soon To Be Replaced By Robots, Plan Another Strike in 150 Cities

1. Mac September 2, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Another Øbamboozler first: Fundamentally transforming Fast Food joints into walk-in vending machines!

• Earl of Taint September 2, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Yep. What did they call them back in the day…automats? Like that but even worse food. As if that’s possible.

I eat my share of FF – I like some of it just fine. I stay away from that Dollar Menu though…that’s just asking for crapola.

2. OldWhiteythat ain't gonna die, not just yet. Sorry, oprah-get gayle to come slap me around... PLEASE!!! September 2, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Dig
    Drudge is broadcasting huminoid production overseas

If I went to Clark county, Nevada, could I apply for a marriage license with a model/serial number along with my identification?

Seems low maintenance…. When’s the oil change due?

Damn.

The vacuum better be adjustable…… I can see it now— the Texas hammmer ( 1-800- wa shurt) takes litigation where it’s never penetrated before

• Earl of Taint September 2, 2014 at 12:53 pm

The robot in my pic is the one Drudge posted about. Ever heard of Real Dolls? Google it on Images tab. NSFW. They cost like 6 grand each…way cheaper than a gf or wife and they don’t talk back. >giggles<

3. Blue Lou Boyle September 2, 2014 at 12:46 pm

You are spot on Earl! Fast food business model was never supposed to provide a “living wage” for a family. It was designed as temporary employment, suplemental income and or a stepping stone for something later in life. They are going to strike themselves out of existence……… Love the media interviews with Latiesha and the rest “I can’t support my 3 children on no $7.50 an hour!”
    A) no shit
    B) think of the consequences before you open your legs
    C) stay in school

• Earl of Taint September 2, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Absolutely. And the minimum wage has never been expected to be sufficient to support a family. Ever. My last employer paid the trainees $10/hr. to start. This whole shindig is fostered by SEIU, in cahoots with the White House, no doubt. Just more class warfare from the Party of Fail.

• Mac September 2, 2014 at 3:33 pm

It really doesn’t matter what the hourly wage is if it is not supported by the logical laws of supply and demand. In other words, 10, bucks, 15 bucks, 20 bucks/hour will never be enough for people without skills because the economy just moves with it or around it.
        Just as true, some people (dare I say similar people), can win a million dollars in the lottery and wind up back to broke in a year! If you’re not motivated to develop develop skills and responsibility you will always be broke and disingenuous politicians will be your “best friend”!

4. Mac September 2, 2014 at 3:34 pm

I meant to say “the minimum hourly wage”