Appreciate The Irony

What Dickhead said this?

“The reason government does not work right now is because the other party has been captured by an ideological, rigid, uncompromising core that ignores science, is not particularly interested in facts, is not particularly interested in compromise, but is interested in having its own way 100 percent of the time — and that way, in large part, includes dismantling so much of what has created this incredible middle class and this incredible wealth here in America.”

Answer: A miserable, incompetent, failing, finger-pointing sack of shit.
Edit – Mac put it so much better in the comments, I have to add it here. Thanks Mac!

Answer: A cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-eating, brainless, dickless, purple-lipped, hopeless, heartless, bug eyed, big-eared, incompetent, inexperienced, lazy, vacationing, golfing, childish, naïve, spending, partying, vindictive, arrogant, stumbling, sarcastic, narcissistic, corrupt, stone-walling, out-of-touch, cock-eyed, khaki suited, Gay-obsessed, dope-smoking, pot-headed, teleprompter reading “Corpse-Man”, My man “Alex de Toke-Ville”, momjeans-wearing, shame gland missing, Peace-Prize stealing, “No Strategy”, Red line…Pink line…Salmon line…Fuchsia line…Maroon line…Puce line… Yellow line-drawing interior decorator and two-bit, belly-aching, finger-pointing, No-records, Bush-blaming, Reset Button Bonehead, Mexican gun-running, Treasury-looting, economy-wrecking, healthcare-destroying, Cash-for-Clunkers, Phones for Lo-Foz, recess-appointing, process-circumventing, Benghazi bullshitting, bald-faced liar, fraud and flim-flam man, “I will restore trust in Government”, “Al-Qaeda-decimated”, “You didn´t build that”, “Most transparent administration ever”, “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”, “Premiums will be lowered by $2500”, “I´ve got a pen and a phone”, “Russia is just a regional power”, “I can do whatever I want”, autocratic, Constitution-stomping, Bullgarian-speaking, productivity-obstructing, court-tampering, monument-Barrycading, race-divisive, class-divisive, community-organizing, selfie-posing, They don´t like me cuz I´m Black, celebrity gad-fly, Al-Qaeda appeasing, Jihad-coddling, taqiyah sunrise-drinking, dithering, weak, flat-footed, lawless phoney-baloney, tone-deaf, bitch-slapped, pussy-whipped, plastic banana republic socialist door-knob!

15 responses to “Appreciate The Irony

1. Wiliam September 1, 2014 at 11:10 am

“DHOTUS”….said that

2. rawinfidel September 1, 2014 at 12:46 pm

The Dick-Weed-in-Chief.

3. rawinfidel September 1, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Reblogged this on Raw Infidel and commented:
    My friend Earl of Taint asked what “Dickhead” said this … I said “Dick-weed” … I think Earl of Taint is more accurate!

4. KenH September 1, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Cockbreath in Chief

5. Mac September 1, 2014 at 6:12 pm

A miserable, incompetent, failing, finger-pointing sack of shit? Aw c’mon Taint, y’all can do better than that! Try this for instance:
    Who said that? A cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-eating, brainless, dickless, purple-lipped, hopeless, heartless, bug eyed, big-eared, incompetent, inexperienced, lazy, vacationing, golfing, childish, naïve, spending, partying, vindictive, arrogant, stumbling, sarcastic, narcissistic, corrupt, stone-walling, out-of-touch, cock-eyed, khaki suited, Gay-obsessed, dope-smoking, pot-headed, teleprompter reading “Corpse-Man”, My man “Alex de Toke-Ville”, momjeans-wearing, shame gland missing, Peace-Prize stealing, “No Strategy”, Red line…Pink line…Salmon line…Fuchsia line…Maroon line…Puce line… Yellow line-drawing interior decorator and two-bit, belly-aching, finger-pointing, No-records, Bush-blaming, Reset Button Bonehead, Mexican gun-running, Treasury-looting, economy-wrecking, healthcare-destroying, Cash-for-Clunkers, Phones for Lo-Foz, recess-appointing, process-circumventing, Benghazi bullshitting, bald-faced liar, fraud and flim-flam man, “I will restore trust in Government”, “Al-Qaeda-decimated”, “You didn´t build that”, “Most transparent administration ever”, “If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor”, “Premiums will be lowered by $2500”, “I´ve got a pen and a phone”, “Russia is just a regional power”, “I can do whatever I want”, autocratic, Constitution-stomping, Bullgarian-speaking, productivity-obstructing, court-tampering, monument-Barrycading, race-divisive, class-divisive, community-organizing, selfie-posing, They don´t like me cuz I´m Black, celebrity gad-fly, Al-Qaeda appeasing, Jihad-coddling, taqiyah sunrise-drinking, dithering, weak, flat-footed, lawless phoney-baloney, tone-deaf, bitch-slapped, pussy-whipped, plastic banana republic socialist door-knob!

6. Pingback: Appreciate The Irony by Mac … | Raw Infidel

7. Blue Lou Boyle September 3, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Mac, how do you really feel????? :-)